Monday, May 27, 2013

HWH Logo Done... and website coming soon!


The Hiking With Heather logo is finished! I had a lot of fun creating this logo to capture the essence of my "outdoor adventures with dog" tag line. Up next... Wilderness First Aid training at Camp Manitowish and then finishing up the website (which is still under construction).

Also, I want to thank "Cookie" at the Wausau Gander Mountain store for helping me pick out the most perfect hiking boots and for introducing me to "smartwool" socks... they are unbelievably soft!

Charlie and I headed up to Rib Mountain State Park twice this holiday weekend to break in the new hiking boots (which wasn't actually necessary because they are SO comfortable!). I made a quick video review of the Ruffwear Roamer leash while we were there and I'll be getting that out on YouTube this week along with some photos of our hike. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment