Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring, Dr. Seuss Style

Branches full of mini palm trees.

I'm speculating here, but I'm pretty sure Dr. Seuss was inspired by spring when it came to his tree illustrations. Of course, I'm not even sure if Dr. Seuss did his own illustrations, but I dare you to look at the pictures in this post and not think about Dr. Seuss. Just try!

Jelly-fish-looking leaves.

Green flower firework explosions.
Bronze flower firework explosions.


Mini bouquet of roses!
All this beauty in a simple walk around the neighborhood after dinner. It's all there for you to enjoy. Slow down, look closely, let your imagination run wild. Nature is all around you.


Side Note:  For this walk I had Charlie connected to me with a hands-free belt leash, a small shoulder pack with her poop bags and treats inside, and my camera bag... all while carrying a filled poop bag with Charlie's "present" in it. Anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment