Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Recap: Other Stuff I Wrote This Month

I can't believe July is over! Where has the summer gone? Very soon the leaves will begin to change color up here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. While I love autumn the best, it's always hard to see the days getting shorter.

I suppose, time flies when you're having fun... and also when you're too busy to notice time flying! Speaking of busy, I was invited to be a blogger for WisconsinOutdoorFun.com last month and have been sharing some of my trail reports on their website. If you're looking for activities or inspiration for outdoor fun in Wisconsin, head over to their website to catch the latest happenings and events.

I also submitted a dog-related story to Dogster.com last month, if you haven't already seen it, here's the LINK.

Kassi - my neighbor's dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment