Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Time For Everything


To every thing there is a season, 
and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
A time to be born, and a time to die; 
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; 
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; 
A time to mourn, and a time to dance.


I don't mean to get all "biblical" on you guys since I'm not really that religious myself. My kind of religion involves spending time with Mother Nature, not in a church.

But the time to say good-bye to my dad is near and I'll be taking some time to rest and heal.

Charlie and I will continue to hike and explore, but they will be private and introspective hikes; not something to be shared.

I know you'll understand my short reprieve, and in the meantime, I'll leave you with this adorable video of Charlie. She found a giant-sized Kong toy on a recent hike and it was like Christmas morning to her; she was being so cute and silly.

Don't you just love the simple joy of a dog?

VIDEO:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment