Thursday, May 10, 2018

Weeknight Fun

In my effort to tire the dogs out quickly without too much effort on my part (it's been a long week and I'm exhausted), I took them to Riverside Park during off-leash hours tonight to let them RUN!




Luckily there were no other dogs there... just a few fishermen. So we had the place to ourselves.


The dogs had a blast and got a few chuckles out of me with their cute antics. Jake still follows Charlie's lead on almost everything. And it's amazing how he forgets his name when he's having fun and doesn't think he needs to listen to me!

Also, I'm learning how impossible it is to get BOTH dogs to look at the camera at the same time. Simply impossible.




VIDEO:
Jake seems to be very interested in playing in water, but I need to keep an eye on him because he doesn't understand things like "currents" and "dropoffs." In this video, a small kid had left a pair of socks wadded up along the shore and he took off with one of them like a toy (he does this at home too).

VIDEO: