Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wild

I love reading books. I've had my nose buried in a book since I was old enough to read. Some people hate getting books for their birthday or Christmas... for me, that's the ultimate present!

Last year on my birthday, my stepmom gave me a book by Cheryl Strayed called Tiny Beautiful Things. And she also lent me her very own signed copy of another of Cheryl's books called Wild.

I immediately fell in love with this book and couldn't put it down. If you want to read about a true hiking experience, go read this book.



p.s.  I might be sentimental or old-fashioned for saying this, but I think it's really important to inscribe your book-gifts. I've been giving books as gifts for a long time, and I always make sure to inscribe them with something personal to the recipient; that way, every time they open that book they remember who gave it to them and why. Let's make gifts personal again and inscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment