Thursday, June 13, 2013

Treasure Hunt Continues...

A few more counties have been eliminated in the recent edition of Our Wisconsin magazine's "Wisconsin Treasure Hunt" for the key to the Kia Soul. My county, Marathon County, is still in the running! Charlie and I have been diligently searching in every park we encounter during our hikes. The additional clues reassure me that I've been looking in the right spots... we just need to find the "right" park now!


Charlie and I have some REALLY BIG hiking plans this summer... stay tuned for awesome trail reports coming soon. Since we're going to be on the road traveling to see some great Wisconsin trails, I decided to trade in my Jeep Wrangler for something a little more fuel efficient. I didn't want to give up the cargo space that I was used to, but was glad to get something with a back seat and cargo space.
Introducing my new car (with Charlie as co-pilot):

Charlie in her "Middle-Up-Front Seat"

Yep. I couldn't wait to find the key, so I traded in my Jeep for a used 2010 Kia Soul. And it is SO MUCH FUN TO DRIVE! I love this car and am really happy with the trade. It gets about 30 mpg on the highway, the back seats fold down for great cargo space, and it's got a sun roof! It took Charlie a couple weeks to adjust to it, but she's happy now. Of course this doesn't mean I'm going to stop looking for the key though.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment