Saturday, June 1, 2013

Product Review: Ruffwear Roamer Leash

First the disclaimer:  I was not paid to write this review. The leash was purchased by myself online for personal testing to see whether this leash would work for hands-free hiking. The following is my own personal opinion of the product.

I got the size Large leash in Red. Fully extended, from belt clip to collar clip is 11' 6".  The "bungee" part of the leash - fully extended - is about 8'.  So overall this leash can give your dog up to 8' of roaming space, which is plenty enough to allow some freedom to roam around without tripping over your dog from being too close.  When the bungee part is loose (not fully extended) it is about 4' 6"... so again, not too long to drag on the ground during regular leash walks. There's a handle built into the leash near the collar clip for city walking. I've included some photos and a video below for additional visualization of the product. As a hiker, I highly recommend this product for hands-free hiking with your dog!







 

 

1 comment: