Sunday, April 15, 2018

Snowmageddon - 4.15.18


When I brought our new puppy home last week, I was thinking how much better it is to get a puppy in spring rather than in winter (like I did with Charlie). It would be so much easier for potty-training and getting into a leashed-walk routine morning and night.




And then Snowmageddon happened the following day. Between Friday night and Saturday night we received 15 inches of snow. By Sunday morning there was an additional 6 inches of snow... and at the time of writing this on Sunday afternoon, it is still snowing.





Luckily the dogs are loving it! They are romping around the backyard and burying & digging up toys. I am exhausted from shoveling in shifts around the clock to prevent it from getting too deep for me to handle. Every few hours I go out and shovel. I'm sore and tired, but in a good way I guess. It's great exercise. And I absolutely love watching these guys play. It's entertaining beyond belief.



But it's also April 15th. And I want to see green grass. I want to hear the birds singing.

I am sick of snow.

VIDEOS (backyard blizzard fun):