Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow Bliss

We received about 5" of snow during the morning hours yesterday and had all new snow piles to play in the backyard!

A sweet bonus: temperatures were finally above zero! Because road conditions were terrible, I was given the afternoon off work, which was great because I don't think I could have gotten out of the driveway anyway. Instead of working, Charlie and I romped around in the backyard all afternoon.

I was mostly an observer, watching her muscles move with each leap into the snow banks. She seemed more interested in burying her own toys and then proceeding to dig them up rather than allowing me to throw them for a game of fetch, but occasionally she'd relent and bring me a frisbee to throw. I was content to just lean against the garage and watch her bliss. I think I even saw her smile.

Here are some "action" photos of our afternoon snow adventures:









No comments:

Post a Comment