Tuesday, October 8, 2013

IAT: Grandfather Falls, October Edition

Earlier this summer when I met my new Ice-Age-Trail-friend, Rachel, we were talking about our favorite segments and I told her my absolute favorite was Grandfather Falls. She laughed and said that I hadn't hiked enough segments to know which one was my favorite yet. She was right about that! I have so many favorites now that I can't pick just one, but Grandfather Falls was the first segment I ever hiked on the Ice Age Trail and was my inspiration to continue hiking the other segments.

This past Sunday, Charlie and I had the luxury of having this segment all to ourselves and we completely soaked up the beautiful colors and peaceful vibes. I've hiked Grandfather Falls in all seasons now... so here is the fall photo tour of my "inspiration segment." Enjoy!












VIDEOS:


No comments:

Post a Comment