Saturday, November 16, 2013

Milestones

mile·stone
noun
1. A stone marker set up on a roadside to indicate the distance in miles from a given point.
2. An important event, as in a person's career, the history of a nation, or the advancement of knowledge in a field; a turning point.
 

Yesterday, this blog reached a milestone in terms of page views. I'm humbled and happy that so many of you find interesting things to read here and hopefully gain inspiration to get out into nature with your own dog.

When I started this blog, I figured it would be a fun way to document adventures with my dog and have something fun to look back on and to share with friends and family. It has grown into something much more since then and it thrills me to be able to motivate, inspire and help others in their pursuit of the outdoors. I never thought I'd have this many page views in less than a year and I'm ever-so-grateful to have touched so many of you.

In the spirit of gratefulness, I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy life to come along on my adventures through my words and photos. I hope to share many more adventures and continue motivating and inspiring for years to come!

And so, the journey continues...

Heart-shaped rock I found on the trail... a good omen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment